Capella University Education Alliance
Mid-State maintains an articulation agreement with Capella University
- General Education Courses
- AAS Nursing
- AAS Accounting
- AAS Business Management: Business Management
- AAS Business Management: Entrepreneurship
- AAS Business Management: Global Business
- AAS Business Management: Quality Management
- AAS Marketing
- AAS Supervisory Management
Mid-State maintains an articulation agreement with Franklin University
877.341.6300 - email@example.com
- For more information about transfer opportunities with Franklin University, click here.
Central Wisconsin Center
Mid-State and Lakeland College offer a unique opportunity for a student to obtain their associate degree and bachelor's degree within four years. Contact a New Student Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upper Iowa University
Mid-State maintains an articulation agreement with Upper Iowa University
University of Wisconsin Transfer Opportunities
See how your courses will transfer to any UW College or University.
- Many Mid-State general education courses are accepted throughout the UW System. Use the Transfer Information System to see how your Mid-State courses will transfer to the UW. UW Transfer Information System
- Transfer Agreements with the UW System: Program transfer agreements allow for a significant amount of Mid-State credits to be transferred toward the completion of a corresponding UW program. Mid-State programs include Early Childhood Education, Nursing and Urban Forestry Technician. Please contact a program counselor for more information.
Reasons Businesses Should Hire an MSTC Graduate
Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
Will a GED® Test or HSED be accepted in lieu of a high school diploma?
Yes. Contact the institution that awarded your GED® Test/HSED and have them send your test scores directly to Mid-State.
How do I apply to a program?
Click on How to Apply above to get started!
How does Mid-State tuition compare to tuition for a four-year public university?
On average, an Mid-State education costs 45% less than two years at a public university.
Is there a fee to take the Accuplacer?
Yes. There is a $20 fee to take the Accuplacer.
Do I need to take an entrance assessment to be admitted to Mid-State & my program?
Mid-State requires most new students to complete the Accuplacer prior to acceptance into a program.
How do I know if I’ve been admitted to a program?
Once you have completed all admissions requirements, you will receive a letter indicating you have been accepted.
Do I need to be admitted to a program to take classes at Mid-State?
No. Anyone can register for most General Studies classes.
I applied to Mid-State in the past. Do I need to repay my application fee?
The $30 application fee is a one-time fee.
What are official transcripts?
Official transcripts are transcripts with the school's seal sent directly from the school you attended previously.
Is there an Application for Admission deadline?
Mid-State continuously accepts applications for admission.
When can I take the Accuplacer?
The Accuplacer is offered on a daily basis
Mid-State needs a copy of my transcripts. Can I send a copy of the one I have?
No. Mid-State requires all transcripts to be official.
If I’ve taken the Accuplacer or ACT in the past, can Mid-State use those scores?
Yes. The scores can be used if the test has been taken within the past five years.
Do college graduates still need to provide high school transcripts?
Yes, but only if your program requires transcripts.