Capella University Education Alliance
MSTC maintains an articulation agreement with Capella University
- General Education Courses
- AAS Nursing
- AAS Accounting
- AAS Business Management: Business Management
- AAS Business Management: Entrepreneurship
- AAS Business Management: Global Business
- AAS Business Management: Quality Management
- AAS Marketing
- AAS Supervisory Management
MSTC maintains an articulation agreement with Franklin University
877.341.6300 - email@example.com
Central Wisconsin Center
MSTC and Lakeland College offer a unique opportunity for a student to obtain their associate degree and bachelor's degree within four years. Contact a New Student Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upper Iowa University
MSTC maintains an articulation agreement with Upper Iowa University
University of Wisconsin Transfer Opportunities
See how your courses will transfer to any UW College or University.
- Many MSTC general education courses are accepted throughout the UW System. Use the Transfer Information System to see how your MSTC courses will transfer to the UW. UW Transfer Information System
- Transfer Agreements with the UW System: Program transfer agreements allow for a significant amount of MSTC credits to be transferred toward the completion of a corresponding UW program. MSTC programs include Early Childhood Education, Nursing and Urban Forestry Technician. Please contact a program counselor for more information.
Reasons Businesses Should Hire an MSTC Graduate
Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
If I’ve taken the Accuplacer or ACT in the past, can MSTC use those scores?
Yes. The scores can be used if the test has been taken within the past five years.
Is there a fee to take the Accuplacer?
Yes. There is a $20 fee to take the Accuplacer.
How do I apply to a program?
Click on How to Apply above to get started!
How does MSTC tuition compare to tuition for a four-year public university?
On average, an MSTC education costs 45% less than two years at a public university.
Will a GED or HSED be accepted in lieu of a high school diploma?
Yes. Contact the institution that awarded your GED/HSED and have them send your test scores directly to MSTC.
MSTC needs a copy of my transcripts. Can I send a copy of the one I have?
No. MSTC requires all transcripts to be official.
Is there an Application for Admission deadline?
MSTC continuously accepts applications for admission.
When can I take the Accuplacer?
The Accuplacer is offered on a daily basis
I applied to MSTC in the past. Do I need to repay my application fee?
The $30 application fee is a one-time fee.
How do I know if I’ve been admitted to a program?
Once you have completed all admissions requirements, you will receive a letter indicating you have been accepted.
What are official transcripts?
Official transcripts are transcripts with the school's seal sent directly from the school you attended previously.
Do I need to take an entrance assessment to be admitted to MSTC & my program?
MSTC requires most new students to complete the Accuplacer prior to acceptance into a program.
Do I need to be admitted to a program to take classes at MSTC?
No. Anyone can register for most General Studies classes.
Do college graduates still need to provide high school transcripts?
Yes, but only if your program requires transcripts.