What if a student has (or suspects they have) a learning, emotional, or physical disability?
Disability Services Staff Can:
- Help you apply to college
- Help you with the Accuplacer (admissions testing)
- Talk with you about your strengths and interests
- Talk with you about your disability
- Help you become familiar with campus
- Introduce you to your instructors
- Work with you and your instructors on accommodations and supports
- Help you build study skills
- Give you information about getting tested for a disability
- Help you with career exploration and advising
- Help you learn about technology that can help you as a student
Disability Services Staff assist students with a disability with equal access to education and lifelong learning experiences.