Sand Valley Culinary Training
Mid-State Technical College and Sand Valley Golf Resort are partnering to bring a culinary training program to central Wisconsin.
The program consists of Mid-State culinary courses delivered at Sand Valley Golf Resort’s culinary kitchen. Upon completion of the program, participants will receive 10 college credits, a local certificate, and a job interview with Sand Valley for the 2020 resort season.
- The program runs from January to April and consists of five (5) courses.
- Classes are tentatively scheduled for Tuesdays from 7:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 7:00 a.m. to noon.
- Optional adult basic education/academic coaching will also be available during this time to those who may need additional assistance.
There is no cost to attend this training; however, a limited number of applicants will be selected to attend.
How to Apply
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity will need to complete an application, pre-program TABE testing, and an interview. Potential students may be required to attend the employability skills class at the end of November/early December at Mid-State.
- If you’re ready to apply, contact us to get started.
- Schedule your online test at Mid-State. (A representative will contact you to arrange.)
- Attend Employability Skills class at Mid-State.
- Upon class completion, you will be contacted for an interview.
- If selected to participate, begin the training program in January!