Sand Valley Culinary Training
Mid-State Technical College and Sand Valley Golf Resort are partnering to bring a second session of FREE culinary training to central Wisconsin.
The program consists of Mid-State culinary courses delivered at Sand Valley Golf Resort’s culinary kitchen. Upon completion of the program, participants will receive 10 college credits, a local certificate, and a job interview with Sand Valley for the 2021 resort season.
- The program runs from February to April 2021 and consists of five (5) courses, including an internship with Sand Valley.
- Optional adult basic education/academic coaching will also be available during this time to those who may need additional assistance.
There is no cost to attend this training; however, a limited number of applicants will be selected to attend.
How to Apply
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity will need to complete an application, pre-program TABE testing, and an interview.
- If you’re ready to apply, contact us to get started.
- A representative will contact you to arrange your next steps, including completing the Sand Valley Application.
- You will be contacted for an interview with Sand Valley.
- If selected to participate, begin the training program in February, 2021!