Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 3.30.2020
To embrace and promote our differences in order to cultivate an atmosphere of social equity and civility.
- Inclusion & Acceptance - inviting and welcoming all individuals to an open and safe environment where all have the opportunity to thrive at the college and beyond.
- Social Justice & Empowerment - creating an atmosphere where we value and respect individual differences to promote self-expression and achieve one’s full potential.
- Reflection & Transformation - engaging in continuous reflection and collaboration to integrate what we learn into our culture and community.
- Develop and implement programs to further the spirit of diversity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Engage all students and staff in conversations and trainings about diversity, inclusion, and social justice.
Diversity Committee Members:
If you would like to learn more about the Diversity Committee or are interested in joining the committee, please contact Natasha Miller.