Microsoft System Administrator
Why choose Microsoft System Administrator?
- Develop expertise in the newest technologies related to the Windows Server operating system in this growing IT field.
- Learn what it takes to manage and troubleshoot network environments and oversee this important technology.
- Enjoy a satisfying career as the one responsible for boosting the productivity and efficiency of an organization.
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
What You'll Learn
Managing and troubleshooting network environments based on the Windows Server operating system is a growing field of expertise in IT. Mid-State’s Microsoft System Administrator program covers some of the newest and most rapidly expanding technologies in this area.
We seek feedback from local employers to ensure course content is always up to date. As a result, you will have the skills and knowledge employers are looking for. The program consists of four courses, and students who finish can apply those credits directly toward Mid-State’s IT Network Specialist program.
Estimated Entire Program Cost
Cost based on the 2018/2019 academic calendar year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,732.92
- Books: $437.60
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0.00
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,170.52
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid.
|10150165||Network Server Scripting||3.00|
CASEY TRADER, AAS, BS
Casey earned his bachelor’s degree in information communication technologies from University of Wisconsin-Stout and is a Cisco Certified Network Associate. He has over 10 years of experience in IT with an emphasis on networking and systems design, from carrier grade to enterprise environments. Casey maintains his skills and industry connections as a member of the Central Wisconsin IT Alliance and by attending various security-related conferences. He is passionate about the open source community and enjoys contributing to it.
“I teach because I want to make a difference.”
- BYOD Technician
- IT Help Desk Specialist
- Network Operations Specialist
- Mobile Security Specialist
- Server Deployment Specialist
- Technology Support Specialist
- Telecommunications Technician
“The education I received at Mid-State was outstanding. The courses focus on practical knowledge and honed my troubleshooting ability. I secured my first position in IT right out of college."
STEVENS POINT, WI
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.