Court Reporting Admission Procedures
To apply to the Court Reporting program, please submit the following documents to Lakeshore Technical College (LTC):
- Complete an LTC application form and return it with the $30 nonrefundable application fee. Check is payable to LTC.
- Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. If a student does not meet the required test scores, they may retest or complete an identified structured course(s) in the Learning Commons. Minimum scores required (ACT equivalent of scores is acceptable):
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills–Accuplacer score of 70
- Math–Accuplacer score of 50
- Written Communications, courses in mathematics, and some science courses have placement requirements. Please refer to the course descriptions for course specific information.
- Program Advising Session.
- Notification of Laptop/Steno Rental Requirement form.
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information for Shared Programs form.
- Upon receipt of the above materials, you will be accepted to Lakeshore Technical College. LTC will then notify you of additional program requirements.
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494