Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 8.3.2020
Why choose Business Analyst?
- A great career for someone with good communication and analytical skills who would shine as a liaison among stakeholders in a business setting.
- Business analysts enjoy stimulating work as they research, analyze, design, and implement solutions to solve a variety of business-related problems.
- Thanks to technological advancements in the 21st century, business analysts are ever-more essential to the success of any large enterprise.
What You'll Learn
The Business Analyst associate degree is a two-year program that prepares individuals to work closely with stakeholders to identify business needs and offer opportunities for improvements in systems or workflow. The skills gained in this program are in demand within the industries of healthcare, IT, manufacturing, insurance, and finance.
In this program you will research, analyze, and design solutions using business requirements and best practices. Through group projects you will develop and leverage leadership- and team-building tools using a variety of different collaboration methods.
Estimated Entire Program Cost
Cost based on the 2020/2021 academic calendar year.
- Tuition & Fees: $9,381.99
- Books: $1,667.05
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0.00
- Total Estimated Cost: $11,049.04
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is eligible for full Financial Aid.
Curriuclum data is currently undergoing maintenance and may temporarily be unvailable.
|10102210||Business Analyst Essentials||3.00|
|10801136||English Composition I||3.00|
|10196189||Team Building & Problem Solving||3.00|
|-or-||10804118||Intermediate Algebra with Applications||4.00|
|10156101||Database Concepts and Design||3.00|
|10102211||Business Analyst Fundamentals 1||3.00|
|10809172||Introduction to Diversity Studies||3.00|
||10809103||Think Critically & Creatively||3.00|
|10102212||Business Analyst Fundamentals 2||3.00|
|10102220||Business Analyst Capstone||3.00|
|10102215||Business Analyst Fundamentals 3||3.00|
||10809198||Intro to Psychology||3.00|
- Applications Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Functional Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Systems Analyst
"Our students are the future, and we have the ability to give them the tools to succeed."
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.