Foster and Kinship Family Event
Foster families with children in grades 5 through 12 are invited to a family event to learn new skills and build relationships.
- Participate in hands-on activities from industry experts and Mid-State Technical College faculty.
- Prepare for college, including Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), college application process, high school dual credit options, and youth apprenticeship programs.
- Receive updates from Wood County Human Services.
- Connect with other foster and kinship families.
- Explore Mid-State’s Wisconsin Rapids Campus with a behind-the-scenes campus tour.
Saturday, November 12, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch is included.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
If you have questions about this event, please contact Recruitment.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.