Finance Your Future
4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Learn more about how to finance your education while attending classes at Mid-State!
Come to the Stevens Point campus to meet representatives from Mid-State and the community and learn more about how to fund your dream of a college degree, whether you’re already a student at Mid-State or looking to become one.
Questions are encouraged!
Attend to learn:
- The total cost of your education with Mid-State and related expenses you will want to plan for.
- How to create a personalized financial plan to help pay for your education.
- Where to find your student bill and options for payment, including payment plans and online payments.
- How to apply and accept your financial aid award, and the difference between the types of financial aid assistance.
- How to access community resources to help offset the cost of education such as WIOA, FSET, Skills Enhancement, and UMOS.
- What scholarship opportunities are available through the Mid-State Technical College Foundation, and what additional resources are available to help in emergency situations.
All attendees will be entered for a chance to win a $250 scholarship!
Contact Shawn Zee or call 715.389.7015.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.