School of Health Program Exploration
Come learn about Mid-State’s health-related program offerings at this special School of Health exploration event! Perfect for anyone considering a career in health, including high school students, transfer students, and adults already in the workforce.
Includes a tour of campus and program classrooms as well as a chance to meet program instructors and current students.
- Central Service Technician
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Foundations
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coder
- Nursing Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Registered Nurse Refresher Series
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
You’ll also learn about:
- Options for scheduling around your busy schedule
- How to apply (It’s easy!)
- The total cost of your education with Mid-State and related expenses to plan for
- How to apply for financial aid and access other types of assistance available to students
- How to access community resources to help offset the cost of education such as WIOA, FSET, Skills Enhancement, and UMOS
- Scholarship opportunities available through the Mid-State Technical College Foundation
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.