Need a kick-start to get on the path to a degree? Cougar Kick-Start events are great for anyone who wants to kick-start their education, whether you never finished the enrollment process or got side-tracked after starting at Mid-State.
Participate in a Cougar Kick-Start to complete the entire admissions process from application to enrollment.
You will meet with Mid-State staff to:
- Complete a Mid-State application
- Complete the FAFSA
- Prepare for the Accuplacer
- Enroll in classes with the help of an advisor
- Take an optional tour of campus
One attendee will be chosen to win a $500 scholarship.
When & Where
Thursday, October 26
4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Helpful Documents to Bring
Below is a list of items you may want to bring with you to Cougar Kick-Start. These are not required but may be helpful if you have them.
- High school and/or college transcripts
- ACT or Accuplacer scores within the last five years
- If you would like to complete the FAFSA at this event, please reference Mid-State’s FAFSA: What to Bring document.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.