Liberal Arts Transfer Programs
Picture Yourself in Liberal Arts
Is this you?
- Planning to transfer to a four-year college after earning an associate degree
- Interested in a broad variety of careers but undecided on a specific path
Graduates of liberal arts associate degree programs may qualify to enter various career fields that require a generalized college education. Employers seeking candidates with a broad knowledge, strong communication capabilities, and critical-thinking skills will find the right employee in one with an associate degree in liberal arts.
- Good oral and written communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Tuition is significantly lower than a four-year college, and our smaller classes offer a more intimate and supportive environment.
- Courses are offered in multiple delivery modes (face to face, hybrid, and online) with both day and evening hours.
- Courses are available on all Mid-State campuses with the help of TelePresence, online, and hybrid delivery methods.
“The Liberal Arts associate degrees at Mid-State offer an incredible value in many dimensions. The courses in these programs are geared toward key skills employers are seeking and truly prepare students to stand out as strong employment candidates.”