Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 8.3.2020
University Transfer Programs
Picture Yourself in Liberal Arts
Is this you?
- Planning to transfer to a four-year college after earning an associate degree
- Interested in a broad variety of careers but undecided on a specific path
Graduates of liberal arts associate degree programs may either transfer to a four-year degree granting college or university or enter various career fields that require a generalized college education.
- Good oral and written communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Tuition is significantly lower than a four-year college—save up to $20,000 in tuition.
- Smaller classes offer a more individualized and supportive environment.
- Courses are delivered at all Mid-State campuses and using a variety of flexible delivery methods.
“The Liberal Arts associate degrees at Mid-State offer an incredible value in many dimensions. The courses in these programs are geared toward key skills employers are seeking and truly prepare students to stand out as strong employment candidates.”