To apply to the Supervisory Management program, please submit the following documents to the MSTC Admissions Office:
- Complete an MSTC application form and return it with the $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. Minimum scores required: (ACT equivalents for above scores are acceptable.)
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills–Accuplacer score of 60
- Math–Accuplacer score of 34
If a student does not meet the required test scores, they may retest or complete an identified structured course(s) in the Academic Success Center.
Written Communications, courses in mathematics and some science courses have placement requirements. Please refer to the course descriptions for course specific information.
- Submit an official copy of all academic transcripts, including high school, college or university, and HSED/GED.
- Employment Verification form.