Career Service Events and Job Fairs
Find a great job at one of these local job fairs!
- Central Wisconsin Career Expo - September 16, 2014 –, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Stevens Point Holiday Inn, for details visit: http://wisconsincareerexpo.com/
- Central Wisconsin Job Fair – October 29, 2014 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., MSTC Wisconsin Rapids Campus, E ~ Building Gymnasium
For a complete listing of Job Center Job Fairs across the state, visit the Job Center of Wisconsin.
Take this opportunity to have your resume reviewed by a professional. Appointments are necessary. Call 715.422.5408 to schedule your half- hour appointment.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus:
- Wednesday, October 15, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 2, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Stevens Point Campus:
- Thursday, October 16, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
R U LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the World's Largest Professional Network – 3 million strong. Learn about LinkedIn and enhance your job search. You don't want to miss this two-part series. Be sure to call to register! Space is limited.
Part 1 – Introduction to LinkedIn – Learn what LinkedIn is, and how to create a profile.
- Monday - October 27, 1 p.m., Wisconsin Rapids Campus, A-236
- Monday - November 10, 1 p.m., Wisconsin Rapids Campus, A-236
Part 2 – Enhance your profile and make connections
- Monday, February 2, 1 p.m., Wisconsin Rapids Campus, A 236 (A second date and time will be established if needed.)
Call 715.422.5408 to register. Remember, space is limited! Register today!
Individual Resume Critiques
The Career Services Office contracts with a local resume expert to provide one-on-one resume critiques for students. Students may schedule their half-hour appointment by calling 715.422.5408.
If the currently scheduled dates do not fit your schedule and you would you would like your resume/cover letter reviewed by the Student Life & Career Services Coordinator please e-mail a draft of your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a 7 – 10 day turn around time.