Your Next Great Career Opportunity is on Wisconsin TechConnect!
Wisconsin TechConnect is your online connection to employers looking to hire you!
All MSTC graduates and students actively enrolled in an associate degree or technical diploma program are eligible to register.
- View job openings and receive emails of job listings matching your program
- Post your resume online for employers to view when they post a job matching your program
- NEW - View a list of matching jobs as soon as you log in to your WI TechConnect account
- NEW - See how many times your resume has been viewed by employers
- NEW - Search all job listings and get more customized results with the newly expanded search features
Continue on to Wisconsin TechConnect
The student reference form is used by students who wish to have an employment reference from an instructor. Forms are kept on file in the career services office. To complete a student reference form, please follow steps below:
- Print out the form, complete the necessary information, and sign it on the bottom of the second page.
- Give the completed, signed form to the instructor with a envelope labeled Career Services Office. This will stay on file in the career services office and be available for students upon request.
- Provide a self addressed envelope or a valid email address to your instructor if a personal copy of the completed Student Reference Form is requested.
- If an employer needs the form quickly, provide the instructor with a fax number. The instructor should then forward the form to the Career Services Office.
Need a career-related service that isn’t listed here? Please let us know! Chances are we can either provide you the service or connect you to the right resource.