Parking Policy & Regulations
Policies & Procedures - Parking Policy & Regulations
Wisconsin Rapids Campus: The Grand Rapids Police Department will enforce MSTC Parking Policy/Regulations and violators will be ticketed. The Parking Policy/Regulations are as follows:
- Authorization to park in the "Permit Only" parking area will be granted for the following reasons: health concerns, local law enforcement personnel utilizing the Technical Support Center and guests needing to load and unload materials for meetings. Individuals needing to park in the "Permit Only" parking area must register at the Campus Office immediately after parking their vehicle. Information required at the time of registration: individual's name, vehicle license number, vehicle make and model, reason why "Permit Only" parking is desired, and date(s) and time(s) requested.
- Individuals needing to park in the "Permit Only" parking area as a result of health concerns must contact Student Affairs. Additional parking violations include:
- Parking in the 15-minute parking areas longer than the allowed 15 minutes
- Parking in a Fire Lane
- Parking in the Clinic Patron parking areas if not a Barber/Cosmetologist clinic customer
- Parking outside of the yellow lines at the ends of the designated parking rows or in the corners of the lots
- Parking in areas that are not designated parking lots, such as, the fenced-in area between the I and the I/T buildings
- Parking in areas that are otherwise posted as No Parking areas
- Parking in the Disabled Parking Only parking areas without displaying either a disabled license plate or a temporary permit
Adams County Center: Parking for persons with disabilities is available near the east and north entrances of the building.
Marshfield Campus: Unlimited parking is available in the large parking lot between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. There is a fifteen-minute visitor parking near the front door of the building. Offenders will be issued a parking ticket. Parking for the disabled is available both near the front of the building and in the parking lot nearest the student entrance. Special parking permits for use in unreserved areas may be obtained from the Campus Dean.
Stevens Point Campus: Unrestricted parking privileges in campus lots are granted to all students and staff between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Special parking permits for use in unreserved areas may be obtained from the Campus Dean. Disabled parking is available near the east entrance of the building.