We're here to help
The Learning Commons provides a variety of services to help students achieve academic success.
- There are no admission requirements, tuition costs, or class fees for Learning Commons services.
- Individuals may enroll throughout the year.
- You decide when to begin and develop a personal schedule based on your needs.
- Work at your own pace to reach your goals.
Learning Commons Schedules
Stop by today to start on your journey to success.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus (Room E121) - 715.422.5496 (June 9 - July 23)
- Tuesday: 12:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Stevens Point Campus (Room 519) - 715.342.3129 (June 16 - July 23)
- Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Marshfield Campus (Room 133) - 715.389.7056 (June 16 - July 23)
- Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Adams County Center (Room 117) - 608.339.5106
- Closed for summer
I just received a scholarship from the Wisconsin Technical College System and the Department of Public Instruction. I don’t think I would have received this award without the assistance in writing the scholarship applications from the Learning Commons instructors.
The biggest assets in the Learning Commons are the instructors! I started out by coming to night sessions to brush up on my math. When I started taking program classes, I received help in algebra, pre-tech chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. The Learning Commons is a great place to learn and build confidence!