Textbooks and materials may be purchased through the bookstore in Wisconsin Rapids and from the Campus Offices at Adams County Center, Marshfield Campus, and Stevens Point Campus. Hours of operation may vary. All purchases are by cash, check, or credit card unless authorized by a sponsoring agency.
- Spring Booklist 2014 - All MSTC Locations and Online Courses
- Fall Booklist 2013 - All MSTC Locations and Online Courses
Bookstore Phone Numbers
- Marshfield Campus 715.387.2538 or 715.389.7042
- Stevens Point Campus 715.344.3063
- Wisconsin Rapids Campus 715.422.5434 or 715.422.5584
- Adams County Center 608.339.3379
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The bookstore will grant refunds on purchases only under the following conditions:
- The returned item must be new and intact or faulty due to product defect.
- An item damaged by abuse or misuse may not be returned for a refund.
- A sales receipt for the item must accompany all refund requests.
- Refund requests for textbooks must be made within the first two weeks of a semester or within two weeks of the starting date of a course.
- Non-book, supply, and merchandise returns must be made within two weeks of the purchase of the product.