Solar Electric TechnicianAssociate in Applied Science (AAS)
The Solar Electric Technician program prepares technicians to design, install, operate, and maintain solar and wind electricity generating systems for both
residential and light commercial applications.
Technicians perform site assessments and integrate new renewable electricity systems with current existing energy sources. Renewable electricity technicians
may be involved in the sale or marketing of solar PV and wind energy technologies.
The Solar Electric Technician program is offered at Wisconsin Rapids Campus.
- Condition Monitoring Technician
- Controls Technician
- Customer Service Representitative
- Electrical Worker/Laborer
- Measurement Technician
- Photovoltaic System Installation, Maintenance, and Service Technician
- Photovoltaic System Sales Representative
- Service Technician
- Solar PV Site Assessor
- Wind Farm Service Technician
- Wind System Installation, Maintenance, and Service Technician
- Wind System Sales Representative