Mid-State programs include the practical background and experience that employers seek. We've provided dynamic education and training for over 100 years, all the while evolving with the changing needs of our students. Mid-State has the resources you need to find your passion and achieve your goals.
- Administrative Professional
- Agribusiness and Science Technology - New!
- Automotive Maintenance Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Barber Technologist
- Business Analyst - NEW!
- Business Management
- Central Service Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology-Highway Technician
- Computer Support Specialist - NEW!
- Corrections & Community Advocacy
- Court Reporting
(Formerly known as Criminal Justice-Law Enforcement)
- Customer Relationship Professional
- Diesel & Heavy Equipment Technician
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Power Engineering Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Services Management - New!
- EMT Paramedic
- Farm Business & Production Management
- Farm Operation
- Fire Protection Technician
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- Health Informatics and Information Management
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) - NEW!
Industrial Automation & Controls Engineering Technology
(Formerly known as Instrumentation & Controls Engineering Technology)
- Industrial Mechanical Technician
- IT Network Specialist
- IT Software Developer
- Liberal Arts-Arts - Coming Soon!
- Liberal Arts-Science - Coming Soon!
- Machine Tool Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coder
- Medical Office Specialist *
- Microsoft System Administrator
- Nursing Assistant
- Office Support Specialist
- Paramedic Technician
- Pharmacy Services Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
Renewable Energy Technician
(Formerly known as Renewable Energy Specialist, Solar Electric Technician, or Sustainable Heating & Cooling Technician)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Stainless Steel Welding
- Surgical Technologist
- Urban Forestry Technician
* Fall ’17 start pending Financial Aid approval.