Sustainable Heating & Cooling TechnicianAssociate in Applied Science (AAS)
The Sustainable Heating and Cooling Technician program prepares technicians to design, install, operate, and maintain Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems in residential and commercial applications.
The program places a strong emphasis on the most modern and efficient techniques, such as solar thermal, geothermal, biomass, radiant, and low
temperature heat delivery systems, and high effi ciency furnaces and boilers. Students will gain hands on experience in the installation of both traditional
HVAC/R systems and this cutting edge equipment.
The Sustainable Heating and Cooling Technician program is offered at Wisconsin Rapids Campus.
- Controls Technician
- Geothermal Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Technician
- Heat Load Estimator
- HVAC/R Installation, Maintenance, and Service Technician
- Renewable Energy Site Assessor
- Solar Thermal Installation, Maintenance, and Service Technician
- Technical Sales Representative