Pharmacy Technician Admission Procedures
To apply to the Pharmacy Technician program, please complete the following steps and submit documents the following to the MSTC Student Services Admissions Office & Lakeshore Technical College (LTC):
- Complete a MSTC application form and return it with the $30 non-refundable application fee. Check is payable to LTC.
Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. If a student does not meet the required test scores, they may retest or complete an identified structured course(s) in the Learning Commons. Minimum scores required (ACT equivalent of scores is acceptable):
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills–Accuplacer score of 70
- Math–Accuplacer score of 50
- Complete a Background Information Disclosure (BID) form and submit $16 for Caregiver Background check. The Wisconsin Caregiver Law requires a background check.
- Complete a Health form and immunization records.
- Read, sign, and return the Functional Abilities Statement of Understanding Form.
- Read, sign, and return the sign-off sheet for the Pharmacy Technician Program Handbook.
- Complete a telephone program advising session with a LTC Counselor.
- Upon receipt of the above materials, you will be accepted to Lakeshore Technical College (LTC). LTC will then notify you of additional program requirements.
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015-1414
888.GO TO LTC
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494