Tuition & Fees: Due Dates
- Summer Semester - May 30, 2013
- Fall Semester - August 19, 2013
- Spring Semester - January 13, 2014
Students may fulfill their tuition/fee cost responsibilities at MSTC using the following payment methods:
- Money Order
- Travelers Checks
- Check/Credit Card: MSTC accepts Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Both check and credit card payments are accepted online at MyMSTC.
- Installment Payment Plan: Students with a balance of $300 or more may participate in the Installment Payment Plan (IPP). Summer 2013 Semester, first installment due May 30, 2013, Fall 2013 Semester, first installment due August 19. A $25 fee is applied per semester to participate in the IPP. Students are able to enroll in the payment plan online at MyMSTC.
- Financial Aid: Students attending MSTC on financial aid must have a completed financial aid application by August 19 (fall semester) and January 13 (spring semester) to have their tuition and fees deferred. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be processed with a valid Student Aid Report released to MSTC to defer payment of tuition and fees until the financial aid award is accepted and financial aid funds can be credited to the account. If financial aid does not cover the entire amount owed to MSTC, the student is responsible for the immediate payment of the balance. Students will be sent a monthly invoice until tuition and fees are paid in full.
- Agency/Employer Sponsorship: If financial assistance is provided on behalf of a student by an agency or an employer, written authorization from the sponsor must be on file by January 13 to allow the student to defer payment of tuition, fees and books (per the sponsor authorization).The sponsor will be billed directly for the authorized costs. If the sponsor does not cover the entire amount of the tuition/fee and fees, the student must choose from the other payment options for the remaining balance. Book costs may not be deferred unless covered by sponsorship.