Tuition & Fees: Due Dates
- Summer Semester - May 25, 2015
- Fall Semester - August 10, 2015
- Spring Semester - January 4, 2016
Students may fulfill their tuition/fee cost responsibilities at MSTC using the following payment methods:
- Money Order
- Travelers Checks
- Check/Credit Card: MSTC accepts Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Both check and credit card payments are accepted online at MyMSTC.
- Installment Payment Plan: Students with a balance of $300 or more may participate in the Installment Payment Plan (IPP). Summer 2015 Semester, first installment due May 25, 2015, Fall 2015 Semester, first installment due August 10, 2015, and Spring 2016 Semester, first installment due January 4, 2016. A $25 fee is applied per semester to participate in the IPP. The $25 fee can be waived when automatic payments are set up upon enrollment into the IPP. Students are able to enroll in the payment plan online at MyMSTC.
- Financial Aid: Students attending MSTC on financial aid must have a completed financial aid application by August 17 (fall semester) and January 11 (spring semester) to have their tuition and fees deferred. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be processed with a valid Student Aid Report released to MSTC to defer payment of tuition and fees until the financial aid award is accepted and financial aid funds can be credited to the account. If financial aid does not cover the entire amount owed to MSTC, the student is responsible for the immediate payment of the balance. Students will be sent a monthly invoice until tuition and fees are paid in full.
- Agency/Employer Sponsorship: If financial assistance is provided on behalf of a student by an agency or an employer, written authorization from the sponsor must be on file by January 11 to allow the student to defer payment of tuition, fees and books (per the sponsor authorization).The sponsor will be billed directly for the authorized costs. If the sponsor does not cover the entire amount of the tuition/fee and fees, the student must choose from the other payment options for the remaining balance. Book costs may not be deferred unless covered by sponsorship.