Tuition & Fees: Due Dates
- Summer Semester - June 6, 2016
- Fall Semester - August 22, 2016
- Spring Semester - January 16, 2017
Students may fulfill their tuition/fee cost responsibilities at Mid-State using the following payment methods:
- Money Order
- Travelers Checks
- Check/Credit Card: Mid-State accepts Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Both check and credit card payments are accepted online at MyMSTC.
- Installment Payment Plan: Students with a balance of $300 or more may participate in the Installment Payment Plan (IPP). Summer 2016 Semester, first installment due June 6, 2016, Fall 2016 Semester, first installment due August 22, 2016, and Spring 2017 Semester, first installment due January 16, 2017. A $25 fee is applied per semester to participate in the IPP. The $25 fee can be waived when automatic payments are set up upon enrollment into the IPP. Students are able to enroll in the payment plan online at MyMSTC.
- Financial Aid: Students attending Mid-State on financial aid must have a completed financial aid application by August 22 (fall semester) and January 16 (spring semester) to have their tuition and fees deferred. If financial aid does not cover the entire amount owed to Mid-State, the student is responsible for the immediate payment of the balance. Students will be sent a monthly invoice until tuition and fees are paid in full.
- Agency/Employer Sponsorship: If financial assistance is provided on behalf of a student by an agency or an employer, written authorization from the sponsor must be on file before the first day of classes to allow the student to defer payment of tuition, fees and books (per the sponsor authorization).The sponsor will be billed directly for the authorized costs. If the sponsor does not cover the entire amount of the charges, the student must choose from the other payment options for the remaining balance.