March is Mid-State Madness!
Local employers look for the most skilled and confident candidates to grow their workforce. Mid-State’s graduates are always in demand for high-paying careers requiring relevant skills and practical experience.
Apply to Mid-State during the month of March and we will waive your application fee—a savings of $30!
- Apply online free at mstc.edu/apply.
Now is a great time to score a slam dunk for your future. Whether you are just starting out, looking to begin a new career, or planning to advance your current career, get the real-world knowledge and hands-on skills that local employers seek in the people they hire.
Have you started but not yet finished your application to Mid-State? Have more Questions? Our caring staff are here to help you every step of the way! Contact us today at 888.575.MSTC or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tips and Resources for Getting Started
- Apply Now: If you have questions before you apply, visit our How to Apply page or this handy Admissions FAQ page, or give us a call toll free at 888.575.6782.
- Programs: Not sure which program to pick? Stop by any of our four locations or give us a call—we will help you pick a program that is best suit for your interests and career aspirations.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships: Approximately 80% of Mid-State students receive need-based financial assistance for their education.
- Adult Learners: The average age at Mid-State is 28, so most of our students do not attend straight out of high school.
- STAR: Once you are admitted, you will be invited to a STAR session to finish the admissions process
See what our students have to say about us!