Court Reporting Admission Procedures
To apply to the Court Reporting program, please submit the following documents to Lakeshore Technical College (LTC):
- Complete an LTC application form and return it with the $30 nonrefundable application fee. Check is payable to LTC.
Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. If a student does not meet the required test scores, they may retest or complete an identified structured course(s) in the Learning Commons. Minimum scores required (ACT equivalent of scores is acceptable):
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills–Accuplacer score of 70
- Math–Accuplacer score of 50
- Written Communications, courses in mathematics, and some science courses have placement requirements. Please refer to the course descriptions for course specific information.
- Program Advising Session.
- Notification of Laptop/Steno Rental Requirement form.
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information for Shared Programs form.
- Upon receipt of the above materials, you will be accepted to Lakeshore Technical College. LTC will then notify you of additional program requirements.
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015-1414
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494