Help for Students Needing to Get Started
This event is designed for you to stop in, get what you need, and be on your way quickly. Whether you’re a current student or a new applicant, representatives will be on-hand to answer your questions and work with you on fulfilling your educational goals!
SAVE UP TO $50
Application and Accuplacer test fees waived during event
Click on the location you will be attending.
- Marshfield Campus - 4:00-6:30 p.m., August 6, 2014
- Stevens Point Campus - 4:00-6:30 p.m., August 6, 2014
- Wisconsin Rapids Campus- 4:00-6:30 p.m., August 6, 2014
At Destination Registration you can:
- Learn about MSTC’s 100+ associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates.
- Meet with a new student specialist to ensure you’re on track for admission.
- Register for your Fall Semester classes.
- Complete an MSTC Application - $30 fee waived at this event! Bring official transcripts from any high schools or colleges previously attended; while not required, availability of official transcripts will significantly speed up the application process.
- Complete an Accuplacer test for admission at 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - $20 fee waived at this event! Anyone arriving to Destination Registration after 5 p.m. will receive a voucher if they schedule another time to take the Accuplacer. Test takers should bring along a photo I.D. – Click here to learn more about our Accuplacer testing.
- Speak with a financial aid representative and complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To complete a FAFSA, bring along your 2014 tax returns (Bring parents 2014 taxes as well if under the age of 24).
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments!
Destination Registration is a drop-in, stress-free opportunity to learn more about how MSTC can prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s workforce.
Questions? Please contact us at 888.575.MSTC