Come to Engineering Day
Our annual Engineering Day is Wednesday, February 22. This event is a great way to celebrate National Engineering Week and explore Mid-State’s four high-demand engineering programs:
- Civil Engineering Technology-Highway Technician
- Electrical Power Engineering Technician
- Instrumentation & Controls Engineering Technology
- Renewable Energy Specialist
There is tremendous demand for our graduates from these programs, and all lead to great, high-paying careers with a two-year associate degree.
High school students throughout central Wisconsin are invited as well as those in the general public interested in learning more about and possibly pursuing these careers. Teachers, counselors, and administrators, consider sending your students. Send a group—our sponsors will pick up the busing costs!
- Participate in 60- to 90-minute, college-level learning activities across our engineering programs
- Meet employers that hire our grads
- Hear from industry experts about career opportunities
- Learn about scholarships
- Have a chance to win great prizes
- Enjoy a free lunch
When and where
Wednesday, February 22
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus