EMT Paramedic Admission Procedures
The admission requirements are identical for the EMT Paramedic (one-year technical diploma) and the Paramedic Technician (associate degree) program to support articulation between programs.
To apply to the EMT Paramedic program, please submit the following documents to the Mid-State Admissions Office:
- Complete an Mid-State application form and return it with a $30 non-refundable application fee.
Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. Minimum scores required: (ACT equivalents are acceptable)
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills-Accuplacer score of 60
- Math-Accuplacer score of 34
- Submit the Criminal Background Statement of Understanding and Release of Information form.
- Submit a current Wisconsin EMT license.
Submit all materials to:
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494