Emergency Medical Technician Admission Procedures
To apply to the Emergency Medical Technician program, please submit the following documents to the Mid-State
- Complete an Mid-State application form and return it with a $30 non-refundable application fee.
Complete the Accuplacer or ACT test. Minimum scores required: (ACT equivalents are acceptable)
- Reading-Accuplacer score of 55
- Sentence Skills-Accuplacer score of 60
- Math-Accuplacer score of 34
- Submit the Criminal Background Statement of Understanding and Release of Information form.
Submit all materials to:
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494