Requesting the Amount of Financial Aid Needed
Step 4: Request the Amount of Financial Aid Needed
Notes for financial aid funds:
- Federal and state grants are automatically accepted on your behalf
- For loans, you must complete the master promissory note (MPN) and entrance loan counseling (ELC) at studentloans.gov
- Once you have completed the MPN and ELC go to MyMSTC and accept your subsidized loan
- If you want unsubsidized loan funds, complete this form.
- Remember unsubsidized loans begin accruing interest while you are in college
- For more information on smart decision making click here to get a salt membership.
Mid-State's Financial Aid office is here if you have questions. Let us know how we can help. Email us at email@example.com or call 715.422.5300 (option 3).