Parents & Family
MSTC recognizes that helping your son or daughter decide the educational direction to take following high school is just one of many important challenges you face.
Because this is a significant event in your family's life, we have created this section of our website for you; allowing you to explore the vast benefits of higher education, to learn more about MSTC and to serve as your ongoing resource throughout your son or daughter's college career.
Please let us know if you have questions!
Call us: 715.422.5500
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQsWhy a technical college?
- It's where communities turn first... Wisconsin Technical Colleges produce graduates who fill critical positions in our communities.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, most jobs over the next decade will require the kind of occupational training provided by Wisconsin's technical colleges.
- Great paying careers - on average, associate degree graduates earn $5,000 a year more in salary than high school graduates!
Ability to start at a technical college and transfer credits to a bachelors degree.
Technical colleges provide education & training for careers. MSTC instructors bring a hands-on approach to the classroom. Students spend much of their time in fully equipped laboratories and simulated work environments. When companies look for employees, they know that MSTC graduates have hands-on experience before they begin the job.
- MSTC offers 100+ career programs and certificates
- Affordable tuition
- Online and flexible learning options
- Hands-on learning and instructors with real-world experience
- Personal attention in classes of 15-30 students
- Financial aid and scholarships
- More than 70% of MSTC students receive some kind of financial aid
- High School - Advanced Standing
- Options to transfer credits to four-year colleges
- Support services to help you become a successful student
- MSTC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- MSTC has been making futures for 100 years!
- Our graduates are in demand
- On average, 88% of MSTC graduates have jobs within six months of graduation
- Several employers recruit MSTC students before they graduate