Strategic Directions & College Goals
Strategic Directions (2012-2014)
- MSTC offers high-quality programs and services that are relevant, flexible and promote student success.
- MSTC supports the dynamic and diverse economic and employment needs of the area.
- MSTC embraces its organizational effectiveness through the pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement.
- MSTC cultivates and engages diversity through the recruitment, retention and development of students and employees.
- MSTC is a recognized leader and essential educational partner.
College Goals (2014-2015)
The Mid-State Technical College District Board’s 2012-14 Strategic Directions serve as the basis for the development of the College’s 2014-15 goals.
- Deliver meaningful student learning experiences, educational programs and services that prepare learners for academic success, employment, and lifelong learning.
- Cultivate excellence in organizational performance, student learning, and college growth through the removal of barriers, appropriate application of resources, and employee performance.
- Lead and partner to build a diverse and vibrant region through employer partnerships and collaborations with employers, K-12, higher education, government, and community organizations.